Who are we?
– Accredited Commercial and Civil Mediators and End-of-Life Doula’s.
– Specialise in helping people speak and plan their lives and death.
– Know about Powers of Attorney, Living Wills and how to manage care.
– Well placed in helping people speak about and amicably resolve disputes.
– Help people retain control over their lives.
– Help ensure the safety and protection of vulnerable people.
– Help people save money, avoid unnecessary legal costs and the uncertainty when relying on others to decide for them.
ABOUT STEVE NAIL
Steve has worked as an inspirational leader and coach in social work and health and social care for over thirty years.
He has worked closely with statutory, non-statutory and third-sector organisations including social work and social service departments, charities, prisons, medical, nursing and support staff in the NHS, GP’s, solicitors and prosecutors, and the Courts and Children’s Hearings.
Steve has led in managing and co-ordinating highly complex care and protection environments involving adults, young people and children and has exercised Power of Attorney and overseen implementation of Child Protection Orders.
He has exceptional skills, knowledge, experience, empathy and understanding for people in crisis and in helping them make the right decisions.
Steve worked pro-bono at a major university in supporting their master’s programme, mediation clinic and the education and the development of the mediators. He works with practicing mediators and End-of Life Doula's in helping develop effective practice.
He is a registered social worker and highly experienced at assessing and managing risk and in protecting people and is a Protection of Vulnerable Groups Scheme Member in respect of regulated work with Children and Adults in Scotland.
Steve is a qualified SVQ Assessor, Life Coach, and practices conversational hypnotherapy.
He is co-located to Dundee Scotland and Cornwall England and happy to undertake work throughout the UK and is experienced in using virtual platforms.
Accredited Commercial and Civil Mediator – Society of Mediators
Registered Mediator – Scottish Mediation
Associate Mediator – Civil Mediation Council
Registered Social Worker – Scottish Social Services Council
Accredited End-of-Life Doula
Member of the End-of-Life Doula Association
Protection of Vulnerable Groups Scheme Member
Member of the Chartered Management Institute